Thursday, May 25, 2006

Spring :D



So Life is GOOD lately! BECAUSE:
First: I talked to my mom and I'm going home in a couple of months for 2 weeks! :D
Second: I talked to my ONLY Aunt! I haven't talked to her for a LONG LONG time and it was great to know about her and her family!and talk for the first time with my cousin of 3 years old (who I haven't met yet)
TERCERO: Dancing is going just GREAT!!!I'm so excited to compete with my NEW AWESOME HOT partner!
4th: I'm doing so well in one of my classes (alright in the other ones) and I'm loving it!!
Fifth: The weather is great! I love going outside and ride my new bike :D
Sexto: I like hanging out with STRAIGHT people! I have a date with this HOT BLOND chick on friday(we're watching x men 3!!) and then going to "shake it" at the STRAIGHT dance club!
7th: there's no 7th really... but I'm just feeling great! Even thou I'm feeling homesick and I have lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks but that's ok :D

Well I thought I needed to update this blog :D and there you go!:D
Hope U'r having a GREAT weekend and BEHAVING good!! PORTESEN BIEN:D CHAO!

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger AttemptingthePath said...

I don't know where I'm going yet, my papers have been in for three weeks exactly. so I should be finding out soon

and haha 28 yrs old is nothin' the guy i *had* a crush on was old enough to be my dad

it was absolutely ridiculous. Thank goodness it's over!

anyway, thanks for the comment have fun at x3! i'm actually very jealous youre seeing it on friday!

Have fun on the date!!!!

--A-path

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger el veneno said...

First, great to hear from you buddy and I'm so glad you're doing good. Segundo, I love how you mixed spanish and english numbers. So I'm going on a date with a blonde girl to see X-men 3 on Friday too. Sweet. I'll be in provo this weekend so I'll call you sometime to see you. Te echo de menos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home