Monday, July 10, 2006

Me:D



So What’s going on with My crazy life?

I don’t know where to start. It has been a while since I wrote my last blog, and It has happened a lot of things now and then. Well I think the best news is that I’m not in warning anymore! I’m in “good standing”! I finish all my Religion Credits and I’m almost done with generals! I still have to take Humanities 202, which should be easier that 201 and cooler as well. And My First Writing College class for internationals students! Finally I’m going to learn how to write better! (Yeah I know you’re making fun of my writing me right now … you evil homo! - Sapient... Haha)

Well social life is a mess right now. I haven’t been at parties, people are disappearing like “pan caliente” and I’m a loner again! Well I can’t complain that much, the “loser” has been a great friend lately! (even thou he won’t clean my stuff, take my Spanish tests or watch Kyle XY with me! Haha jk jk ) My Latina friend is being such a great friend as well.. But she hangs out with all those “pretty Mormon people” (that I would be neighbors with) and sometimes I get a little bit frustrated because they are way too cocky and way too straight for me…but at least they CALL me to hang out.. not like others… ANYWAY…

Random things: I love “THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA” tomorrow the soundtrack is out and I’m so going to buy it! Everyone should watch that movie! It’s so good… Meryl Streep does a great job! And the movie game me the “fashion” mood so I have been shopping a lot! Nordstrom and “online” stores are my favorites now! I’m such a clothes whore! Last night I did laundry and yeah.. 8 ½ loads of clothes!! And you should of seen my closet, I still had like 4 pair of jeans and a lot of shirts… and I’m saving money to go to Vegas to shop some BEATIFUL clothes before I go to Costa Rica and Colombia :D

So I decided to move out before the end of this month, I can’t stand my place, it smells UGLY and it’s so gretto! I hate it! My new place is going to be great! It’s nice and big and hopefully clean! My room is similar to the one I have, descent size and a small “walking closet” so I’m happy. Now I really need a car, I have to decide when I want to take the driving class AGAIN! And have a stupid driver’s license so I can get a car. If I buy a car all my “account” would be almost empty and I won’t be able to shop, but it’s so worth it! I need one and really bad! Especially if I’m moving by 7 peaks, that’s like far away from campus.

Dancing is doing great! I have improved a lot since last semester and now I can learn quickly and be “descent” at it! I haven’t missed any class at 7am yet! And my routines are coming nicely. Today I taught a HARD routine to my dance partner, I was impressed that I knew the girls part for a Routine of 1:20 mins! I knew all the counts, steps, figures, turns and such… AND I made a Tripple-Swing-Jive routine as well! By MYSELF!!! My teacher was impressed and he kept almost all of it! (Even though I ended up telling him to changed everything, but we kept a lot of it) I love it when people come and ask me how to do a figure or teach them how to do it better… I love it! That means that my minor is getting better and better… (Dance should be my mayor)

Well Other than having clean clothes, dancing, busy school, dancing 25-30 hours a week, and OHHH!!!! MY JOB! Finally I had job!! I was proud of that too! I never have had a job before I was trying to get some extra money to get pretty stuff in Vegas! Haha.. I did custodial at the dorms (sad I know) and I worked at the Stadium of Fire too. (where I met Miss United States! Soo hot!) But I couldn’t take 9 credits for summer, dance so much and have a job… So I quit today! Hehe.. But still I can work only on Tuesdays for 4 hours… at least I made over $100 in one day... working like 12 hours on Saturday!

Anyway, I have to take a online quiz and take a home-take test…

Cd of the Week:

Madonna: Hanky Panky, Vogue, Jump, Get Together (because of Prada and the show on Friday)

Shakira: Hips don’t lie- Bamboo (2006 Fifa World Cup mix) (( VIVE LA ITALIA!!!!!!! They won the WORLD CUP!))

DLG: La Quiero Morir Mix

KT Tunstall: Black Horse and the Cherry tree… (Btw it’s a cool samba)

Dashboard Confessionals: Don’t Wait

Gnalrs Barkley: Crazy

Cassie: Me and You (Ying Yang Twins Mix )

Fort Minor: Where’d go

The Fray: Cable Car

Christina Aguilera: Ain’t no other man

Nelly Furtado: Maneater

The pussycat dolls: Buttons

Rihanna: Unfaithful

Thom Yorke: Balck Swan; The Clock

AFI: Miss Murder

For MANA Fans: Amor es compatir is OUT!

And who likes Radiohead… Thom Yorke’s cd is good. I like it.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger AttemptingthePath said...

haha when're we going to see Pirates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home