Sunday, November 12, 2006

Holler!


So This weekend tons of dance competitions< i didn't do that well.. Hmmm... let's say that I did Tons of mistakes and that's why I didn't make it to finals. I get too nervous and then everything just bad. I'm just happy when people "get surprised" when I didn't go to finals or I didn't place how they though I should place. I did placed twice this year... (last semester I didn't place at all) so yeah It's better and I heard good comments from directors about me and my dance partner! so we'll see what happens for next semester...

So in I decided I'm a bad person.. why? well I can't stand NERD people... is that bad? Probably some people are thinking "but I'm a nerd" or whatever.. well If i've talked to u last couple of weekends I don't think your a nerd... I know it sounds bad but I just can't handle being nice to EVERYONE!! last night at the restaurant i got sick of pretending I'm the nicest guy and being fake all the time.. so yeah.. I realized that saying "hi" to people is always good.. but that doesn't mean I have to be their "friends" or I have to handle and treat them how they want to.... Pretty "shallow" but whatever. I like "latinstud" when he stands for what he believes and thinks and doesn't care what people think about him.

anyway... just an idea... oh and yeah.. that's me in the pic.

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger el veneno said...

Congrats on improvement in dancing and sorry you didn't do as well as you hoped. I'm sure it was amazing anyways.

Thanks for thinking that I am not a nerd. I am. But whatever, I'm happy you talk to me.

Off all the things you are, I don't think you've ever seemed fake. I love that you are honest all the time and don't put up the front that most people do. It is probably shocking to some people but I think it's a good policy in the end.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger el veneno said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger epadavito said...

every dance is a learning experience, I love it - we're learning samba right now and it is the best! I finally leaned voltas which is really easy but was just never taught in a class how to do it- wahoo for dancing...its exhilerating...I'm so jealous that you get to compete - I'm going to next semester...good luck with practising!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home