Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Best of: Pictures

So Whatever... A lot these pictures reminded me of the great year that I had!!!!:D

My best friends and I!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the best friend in the World in Atacames- Ecuador (january)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My (maybe-dance-partner) Summer.. Vegas Competition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Picture of My best friend's birthday adn new years party... january

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My first dance partner in April
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo shot picture, taken by one of my favorite people this year:D (November)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The best friend when she came all from Ecuador to visit me in Utah (July)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MY nephews and I in DOminican Republic... One of the best familiar trips ever! (Aug)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Dancesport Fall semester dancing the Cha-cha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So yeah... couple of pictures I like cuz they have a lot of meaning and give me great memories of this year.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger el veneno said...

Feliz navida amigo. have fun down there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home